GeekBlog
Tuesday, July 01, 2003
 
As the saying goes.....

Life sux and then you die.....

Sometimes I just wish that I could SLEEP!!!!!!

Got home from work, decided to run out to the mall to pick up headset for my new cellphone (Nokia 6340i). Didn't get home till about 1pm, after runnin around trying to find one that worked more than half assed, and trying to work on something @ the office...

Try to sleep... 2pm, phone rings.... I'ts Pickles... Followed by Kim.....

Get up and fix a prob for a customer/fried... Get back to sleep about 2:30ish....

3:45.... Phone rings....... Telemarketer....

get back to sleep about 15 mins later.....

4:45 Phone rings... Telemarketer.... I decided to check e-mail....

Friend that I haven't talked to in a long while nails me on AIM.....

Get back to sleep about 35 mins later.....

And I was basically up for the night about 6:00pm... NOT hat I wanted... Hopefully I'll get back 2 sleep b4 midnight...

-Piper

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.