GeekBlog
Wednesday, July 02, 2003
 
I just finished washing my hair.... I plan on Dyeing it tomorrow while Kim's in AC...

I'm using L'OREAL Feria, color R75 in the POWER REDS Series.... The color I'm going to use is labled "FLAMING RED/Bright Copper Red".....

With any luck, this will turn out better than the last couple times I tried.... It seemed like they only partially took, and I have dark hair so they didn't turn out well... I'm hopinh to lighten a bit as well as go read... I think/hope it will go well... When I FIRST died my hair (and I wish I could remember the brand/color) it was only semi-permenant, and worked GREAT, and turned out LOVELY.... But still darker than I wanted....

My om like it tho, all tho she saw it after it was mostly gone...

N-E-Ways... No real complaining today... Got a 4 day weekend to look forward to... I may post again later tonite.

-HUGGLES-
-Piper

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.