GeekBlog
Wednesday, July 02, 2003
 
STUPID Linux WORMS.....

Andromeda-I (The Primary MAIL server, IRC Server, and HOST for sites such as TGCOMICS.COM and RELUCTANTPRESS.COM) got compromised today.... Aparently just was I was trying to patch it.

That's what I get for trying to sleep in the A.M....

If I just stayed up 24x7 and didn't sleep, I wouldn't have these kinds of problems.... I'd know about everything as it happened....

Oh well... My 4 day weekend becomes 4 days of sitting around and watching the damn servers...

STUPID SCRIPT KIDDIES....

Atleast back in the day.... Hackers had ethics.... Now all these script kiddies are flooding the net trying to wreak havoc and put good/reputible businesses out of business.... THIS SUX!

Sometimes I REALLY wish I had never gotten into this damn busines....

IT would have definately save me a whole lot of heart-ache.....

N-E-Ways.... Off to wait for the techs to ring my phone back...

-Piper

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.