GeekBlog
Tuesday, July 15, 2003
 
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh... Sometimes I hate being a Geek....

Sometimes, I think that I'm not really a geek.... I just think I know things.....

Because it seems like I always need help figuring things out.....

If I were a true geek, wouldn't I always know the answer to everything????

Isn't that the modern definition of a Geek????

No, I'm not talking about the "Sideshow freak that bites the heads off of live chickens" one...

I'm talking about the modern day definition, you know... The one that says he/she whom knows everything computers and is really smart is herby known as "Geek"....

No, not a nerd... That's something else... and involves think black rimmed glasses and a pocket protector..... I'm talking about Geeks....

Being a Geek is still an "in-thing" isn't it?

I hope so... I put alot into my "geek" image.... Both in TF and FM mode (TF = True Femal, FM = Fake Male).....

There is always my FM - California Sleezebag Look... (ask Kim for more details)...

N-E-Ways... Off 2 work I go......

BTW, Next week I get to play Supervisor again..... IF only I got paid for it....

-HUGGLES-
-Piper

P.S. NEVER ship UPS (and it's officially named UPS now, not United Parcel Service) unless Absolutely nesecary.... TRUST me on this.....

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.