GeekBlog
Friday, November 21, 2003
 
Wow..... Long time, No bitch....
It has been a LONG LONG time since I posted anything here..... Guess I really should do it MORE often.

N-E-Ways... Life Update (I GUESS)

Well, Kim's in the Hospital.... Congestive heart failure... After having a MAJOR heart attack 2 weeks ago... This time the Dr.s may get their act together and actually NOT send her home till she's ready.

I AM Bi-Polar (manic-depressive)... I'm on Prozac... Have been since October... Was on 10mg tablet once a day, am now on 20mg capsule once a day... It does seem to be working atlest a little, with the depression stuff, but not nearly as much as I want it too...

N-E-Ways... Will post an update soon...

-HUGGLEs-
-Piper

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.