GeekBlog
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
 
Round and Round we go.....
Well, got my but up at 4:00am this morning (actually more lke 4:27 after liberally using the snooze button) got to work, and asked "Do you want to go home?" turns out, everyone actually showed up for work today... Talk about strange... First time so far this year.....

N-E-Ways, I did, and I had a nice long sleep... It was nice being able to wake up at 9am and feeling rested, instead of coming home from work, taking a nap, sleeping till noon, and still feeling like I had been up for days... I'm REALLY gonna need to go see that damn shrink about more sleeping pills soon....

No nightmares last night, thank god... Altho I got REALLY down today, had to do with a discussion about business stuff.... I really think I am reverting back to my always depressive state... But that's a topic for another time...

This is just a quick update, so that I get something down... N-E-Ways, that's all for now...

-HUGGS-
Kirstyn Amanda Fox.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.