GeekBlog
Saturday, March 26, 2005
 
Somtimes I HATE my life...
UPS SUXS!

I now have a boycut.... I had to cut my hair, before entering the stupid Driver Training program, and I didn't want to turn it down, as we are kinda short money (household wise, the business is fine) and turning down work at UPS is like saying "PLEASE FIRE ME!"

N-E-Ways, So as I said, I now have a boycut, and then, I almost failed out of the damn class on Friday, as they have us driving a weird 5 speed disel in the following configuration R-1-2-3-4-5 (picture to come later) instead of a standard 1-2-3-4-5-R which is REALLY stupid when you consider that our center only has 4spd Regular gas package cars, in a 1-2-3-4-R configuration... So why do I need to learn this 5 speed monstrosity, when all the NEW vehicles are gonna be Automatic transmission?

N-E-Ways, nuff ranting for now.. Time to hugg woffie and cry some more.

-Kirstyn

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.