GeekBlog
Monday, March 07, 2005
 
Wasted.... Wiring..... Weeping....
I'm SOOOOOOOO tired today... I just can't handle it....

I went into the office today to do a little bit of work for Kim, and then I just faded, and almost fell asleep at her desk.... It sounds semi innocent, and not important, but that doesn't usually happen to me. Not that fast, not in that way.

N-E-Ways, onto other things... We had what seems to be most of a circuit go bad Friday.... Wasn't till sat I think it was, when we got back online... I've done small bits of rerouting around the bad stuff, but I still need to find out what went wrong and where, as the stuff that seems to be bad, is really old paper wrapped wiring, which kind of scares me, and Kim...

Guess that's it... I know the title of this is Wasted, Wiring, Weeping, but I just wanted a title that sounded good... There's been no real weeping today, cept a lil bit, after the bad dreams....

-huggs-
Kirstyn

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.