GeekBlog
Thursday, March 03, 2005
 
Work SUX....
Today, a couple of co-workers and I, talked about creating an anti-UPS site... Where we could go, and bitch about our supervisors, our jobs, and all kinds of shit.

It's a good Idea, I think I might sponsor the space for it... No biggie....

Other than that, work just sux... Nothing more than usual.... I really don't like getting up at 4am to goto work, but then again, I'd be just as pissy if I had to wake up at 8am to goto work...

But, I promised Bill and Kim that I would hold normal office hours, if PPF got an office, a REAL office, and I found out today, that he was thinking that putting me in the basement of what is going to be his new office, would be ok... and that's not true... When I say I want a REAL office, I want a place, where I can bring in customers, a place where I can meet with clients, I want PPF to have a REAL office..

N-E-Ways, I need to sit down, and put my ideas on paper, so that we can have a business meeting, plus it's nap nap time...

-huggs-
piper

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.