GeekBlog
Monday, February 20, 2006
 
PEOPLE SUCK!

I'm really hoping that PICKLES reads this post, as it is mostly for him. Generally, you can be a loving, caring person, whom I look up to in many ways... and other times, you can be so blinded by political stupidity and be a complete uncaring ARSE!!! You are such a FUCKING TWAT! I am SO wishing, that I had taken Kim up to the hospital today... She might have been cold. and cranky, but she wouldn't be FUCKING crying now... YOU ARE SUCK A TAWT SOMETIMES!



-Piper


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.