GeekBlog
Monday, February 20, 2006
 
Perm, Hospital, Perm...

I was a chickenshit yesserday, and didn't go get the perm (silly isn't it).... N-E-ways... Kim, Pickles and I go up to hosp today, so that Kim can be fitted with a heart monitor, that she can take home, so that they can get better readings for the tests/procedures, without having to keep her in hosp overnight....



Deborah Heart and lung center, REALLY is the best for such things.


Deborah Heart and Lung Center


Check em out, if you or someone else is in need... They are REALLY great, and go that extra 300 miles, to make sure things not only get done, but get done right, and hat you are comfortable the whole way!



Way to go Deborah!


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.