GeekBlog
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
 
Airport and Kim....
Well as of this morning the Cardioversion is scheduled for tomorrow. This comes after one of Kim's cardiologists telling us that it was to son and they would be worried about her throwing a clot if they did it, just last night... That's a bit scary...

Those of you that have Kim's cellphone # are more than welcome to call her, but please don't pass it to ohers without permission, and don't expect a conversation longer than 2 mins. She wants to talk but her brething is still laboured and talking on the phone is tiring to her.

Right now, instead of being with Kim, I'm wating at the airport to pick up a frind whose flight is currently estimated 3hrs L8... And no, it's not Cat :) .

I hope to be able to give more info soon, but going into large detail using my phoneis somewhat more work on this tiny kbd than you'd think.

I will elaborate more when home probably..

-HuGgLeS-
Piper (the little scared one).

Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.