GeekBlog
Saturday, April 26, 2008
 
SoS DD
Well, I'm not sure what I am doing other than playing with yet anoter mobile bloger program. no promises of updates but i'll try.

Kim's fluids and therefore weight have gone down, but the doctors are still talking dialysis... That scares me...

If you dnt know the latest, Kim was supposed to be released from Genisis (progressive rehab), but went to Deborah for a checkup and was re-admitted here...

Deborah doctors in general don't seem to be happy with kim's attending physician when she was in Genisis but as a facility and staff, Genisis (in Millville, NJ) is top notch. Just don't use the same doctor Kim did...

I will try and post any udates here first... oh and GAbyZone will be back...

-piper

Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.