GeekBlog
Friday, May 23, 2008
 
As I post this....
Kim should be on her way ack from Surgery. They had to remove the dialysis stint from her legg and put a new more permenant one on her neck.

Other things planed for today are the permenant IV in her arm that doesn't have to be changed every 3 days, another 1.5L or fluids to be removed by dialysis, and the possibility of the Cardioaversion and / or TEE procedure.

There is good news too, Kim was slightly more with it this am, and took all her pills.

-HuGgLeS-

-A scared, but not terrified little girl.

Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.