GeekBlog
Monday, May 26, 2008
 
Cardioversion and Dialysis and Doctors, Oh My!
Well lass than 1 hour ago, I gave 'phone consent' for Kim to have a procedure called Cardioaversion.

No, Kim's not 'gone' again mentally, but she was actively having Dialysis done, and didn't feel right getting consent from her while that was happening.

The cardioaversion is something we've been waiting on/expecting for a while and I know that i've bloged about it more than enough recently so I won't bore u with details of that again...

But I can finally tell you more about the TEE...

For the TEE what they are going to do is send a ultrasound probe down the feeding tube which is still in (because she has a sore throat causing her problems eating solid food). Then since the end of the feed tube lies right next to the heart they can get a clear view t look to se if there are any bloodclots that might be hiding in the far corners...

That's what we know for now. The bad heart rythm could come back after the cardioaversion, but we ned to do something...

And I have to say, the future always looks brighter when you have an aggressive plan of action!

-Happy and Brave(ishk) Little Girl!

Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.