GeekBlog
Friday, May 30, 2008
 
Clearing up a few things...
Sorry, it's come to my attention that I have been a bit vague on some details....

Mainly because I'd been passing certain bits of info to people and forgetting to blog them...

Kim had the cardioaversion on Monday, or was that Tuesday... Sorry, it's running a bit together now... The Cardioaversion was a success and she's in a normal Sinus Rhythm still! YAY!

Her Kidney Function is still way down, but her blood pressure is up enough that she's no longer on the 24/7 Dialysis... But that means that a bit of the "fog" or "confusion" is back...

Those are the times it's worst... At least for me, and I suspect the same for her...

For her, she doesn't know what's going on and it's all strange and weird...

For me, I have to be "forceive" and try and make her eat, or convince her that she needs to stay in the hospital no matter how desperately she, and I, want her to come home...

I think I could deal with all the medical issues with ease, if it wasn't for her bits of mental confusion... THAT is what really makes this all so tough...

Bill and I made the mule run today... I picked up 2 CD's of information and various reports from Deborah... Everyone there, and here at UPenn are definitely top notch.

I think that's it for now... I've been trying to do a bit of writing today, but instead have done a lot of helping Kim or helping Kim's nurses, as they seem to be a but short staffed, or just really busy..

-HuGgLeS-
-PiggilyTails

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.