GeekBlog
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
 
Encyclopedia Kimtanica!
Welcome to Grand Central Piper, home of Encyclopedia Kimtanica!

I've been on the phone so much today it's not funny!

I've been organizing records transfers from Deborah to UPenn... Getting administrators to fast-track things, getting doctors to request the right items.... All the ppl @ Deborah and UPenn are absolutely GREAT!

In a couple hours, Kim goes for a cardiac catheterization so that they can see how well her heart is pumping...

Kim's hear is in a normal sinus rhythm now.... Her heart rate is 84, her Blood pressure is 97/60... Things are definitely starting to look up!:)

I've talked briefly to Kim's doc about the Optimizer and he's gonna check with the attending to see if they want to have Deborah to turn the Optimizer back on.

-HuGgLeS- 2 all...

-Piperishk

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.