GeekBlog
Thursday, May 29, 2008
 
The fog that is rhenal failure.....
Just a little middle of the night update from me....

As it stands now, Kim is still in a standard sinus rhythm. Her blood preassure is good for her but a little low from 'normal' and her heart rate is good.

She was off the Dialysis today for a couple hours.... They needed to prep her for and then take her to the cath lab for tests...

Shortly before she went back on, she started to really fade mentally..

That's an extremely scary thing to watch....

Either tomorrow or Friday I get to play MULE and pickup the cd's of Kim's CT scans and Ultrasounds and take them to UPenn... I'm more than happy to do it even if it means about 130-150 miles of driving round trip when all is said and done... It's all for Kim after all...

I talked to one of our favorite people @ Deborah today. One of the 3 primary people we know are always loking out for Kim's best interests. she says that had the Bi-V (Bi-Ventricular) ICD been, well, I guess "installed" i(best word I could come up with) that yes Kim wouldn't have had the optimizer turned on because it would have taken over for the Optimizer.

She said that she would have been just as confident if Kim had gotten the Bi-V ICD as she is with the Optimizer, and also added "Study or no study, remember that you always have my number"...

I really do love that place....

And so far, everyone @ UPenn is just as great and just as awesome!

-HuGgLeS- from a Scared yet Optomistic Little Girl....

-Piper


Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.