GeekBlog
Friday, May 23, 2008
 
I've lost count....
Of how many posts I've done today... many because 3 of them got eaten by the blogging software...

I had to experience the number one thing I would never wish upon my worste enemy... I had to be 'The Adult'....

Kim's not been eating, as mentioned in various posts, and since I can't seem to get her to eat, I gave consent for the nurse to shive a feedng tube up Kim's nose.

She's currently mad @ me. She didn't tell me to leave, but she's not talking with me either...

Some will prolly say, "That's proof you have'nt failed, you 'Did The right Thing'" But I say I failed because I let it go this far...

N-E-Ways as I sai, I wuld never wish this fate on anyone, having to be an honest to goodness adult that is...

-HuGs-
-4y/o Little Girl with the world upon her shoulders.

Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.