GeekBlog
Saturday, May 24, 2008
 
Kim, another day.....
As I sit here waiting for visiting hours to starft for the day, I can't but think "She's going to be mad at me again"...

Kim is just a couple hundred deet away, and I think of myself. While she has dialysis tubes sticking out of her chest. 4IV's, a feeding tube up her nose. And I think how it affects me?

I don't know sometimes. So far 5 people have told me i'm 'full of shit' or similar as to the "i've failed' post, but I can't help but think they are all wrong.

It's about time to head in now, time to "face the music". I have updates for what will happen this coming week, but they will have to wait.

-Selfish Little Girl

Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.