GeekBlog
Friday, May 02, 2008
 
More Kim...
Here's the latest....

Kim will be moved sometime between today and Friday to a Rehab facility somewhere closer to home. She will return to Deborah 'in a fes weeks' to have the cardioaversion done, after she's had min 4 weks of 'blood thining therapy'.

Not sure I said this before but her fluids were so bad that the swelling had been compresing the liver and causing it to not make clotting factor which artificially put her clotting numbers to where they wanted it on therapy. Now that the fluid is mostly gone they have to start a new regimin of blood thinners and keep track of those numbers...

If I get the chance I will be joining friends @ camp on Saturday evening and bringing them home on suday... if not i'll just pick them up sunday...

Am I selfish for wanting to do the camp thing on Sat night instead of being close to Kim?

-piper

Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.