GeekBlog
Saturday, May 17, 2008
 
More on Dialysis.....
Well, we just got to spend about 5 mins visiting with Kim.... She's currently going through Dialysis and will be for another 3 hours.... According to the dialysis nurse it's scheduled currently at 4 hours every other day... But according to the attending Nephrologist they may bump that up to 24/7 dialysis at least for the short term. The main issue besides the kidney damage/failure is her bloodpreasure. They are currently trying not only to remove the waste from the blood, but also a bit of fluids to help with the bloodpreassure issue.... I'm scared. I'm very scared....

The nephrologist is helpful that things COULD improve. She says she's seen it happen. I just want my Kim back.

-NoOne without Kim...

Comments:
I hope that Kim improves. Take care Piper.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.