GeekBlog
Friday, May 23, 2008
 
Small things....
Just a small update, as I*s a little afcter midnight and I have to be up and about around 5:30ish am...

I managed to get Kim to eat a little today. Very little, but the nurses were happy ans so was I.

On the down side, she refused her medicine in the morning (anything in pill form atleas. The nurse said she never refused any of the IV bits).

The nurse asked if we could come in the morning to be with Kim and help to get her to eat and take her pills and I said yes, and Kim promised me that she would take her pills and eat if I was with her early in the morning. So tomorrow, or I gues today actually as it's friday now, I get to be @ deborah really really early in the AM. (so early in fact that I have special permission to be there before visiting hours).

Hopefully I won't fail my Kim this time.

-A scared and lonely little girl.

Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.