GeekBlog
Thursday, June 05, 2008
 
Baby Steps
Just a small update today...

Kim is off the BiPaP machine at the moment.

They managed t get the arterial line in place so that they can more acurately measure her blood preassure and do more acid tests more freaquently...

So right now they only have to use the BiPap for treatment doses instead of round the clock.

I wll let you know more when I know more....

Baby Steps.

-Piper

Posted from moBlog – mobile blogging tool for Windows Mobile

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.