GeekBlog
Monday, June 02, 2008
 
Course of Treatment Pt 2.
We had our meeting.

I didn't hear anything I wanted to hear.

And in fact we heard a lot that we DIDN'T want to hear.

We need to get Kim's blood pressure up before we can do ANYTHING else.

We can't do transplant will we biopsy the kidneys and the lungs...

We can't biopsy the kidneys or lungs until she's OFF 24/7 Dialysis and blood pressure is up

We can't get her off 24/7 Dialysis until her blood pressure is up

And they just don't know WHY her heart isn't working better...

I promised Kim, months back, that she would come home.

I want her to come home! I don't know what I can do without here.

I don't know HOW to live without her.

I don't know what else to do!

So please PRAY

Pray HARD

PRAY OFTEN

Pray to WHOMEVER

Pray to WHATEVER

PRAY

PRAY

PRAY

That's my course of treatment for the time being.

-NoOne that Matters without Kim

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.