GeekBlog
Sunday, June 08, 2008
 
Migraine
So I faced the blistering sun in an air condition-less SUV again to come visit Kim...

As I sit here, I'm currently experiencing a Migraine that is really hitting me hard.

It's mostly just PAIN at this point, no real vision issues or nausea...

But the pain is immense.

I haven't told anyone yet, nor done anything to get rid of it, because I feel that I shouldn't complain about something so little when Kim is so ill.

I'm quite certain I'm going to get yelled at for that last bit as soon as a certain brit reads this.

N-E-Ways, Kim's mostly here, with patchy fog here and there :) and that's all for Kim's weather report.

-Gentle soft hugg like motions-
-Piper

Comments:
From a different Brit than the one you're expecting to tell you off...don't neglect yourself at this time. Yes Kim is your primary concern, but once Kim is back on form she's going to be rather pissed after reading this...

Still thinking of both of you at this time,

Hypatia
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.