GeekBlog
Friday, August 22, 2008
 
Nightmares....
Well, one of the things Kim used to do....

Was keep me safe from my nightmares...

Luckily I haven't had issues with nightmares since Kim passed...

Untill tonite...

Well, one thing people really close to me know, I'm a REALLY insecure person. NEEDY most would probably say. Well one of my recurring nightmares, involved the people closest to me (Kim and Bill), up and leaving, and/or just generally kicking me out of their life.

Well, apparently, my unconcious mind has managed to figure out, that those same dreams won't scare me as much... so tonite, I woke up crying because my 2 really close friends, Cat and Robyn had abandoned me and done all kinds of bad things...

On the good side, it's not the same old dream, on the bad side.... Kim was around to help me through all the old dreams... But atleast I woke up crying, and not screaming.

I want to close this letter saying "LIFE TRUELY SUCKS" but the truth is, that it only sucks without Kim.

-Frightened, Insecure, Petrified, toddler like person.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.