GeekBlog
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
 
Seems just like I'm falling for the first time....
I woke up this morning... I was having a nice dream when I awoke, so I'm kinda upset that I awoke..

More importantly than it being a nice dream, is that it was a NICE DREAM about KIM!

Kim had come home from the hospital, and was getting settled back in at home, and everything was fine. She was happy, and not upset and while she was still a little weak and tired, she was in good spirits.

This is the first happy dream I've had about Kim since she passed away.

Back to crying now.

-P

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.