GeekBlog
Saturday, October 04, 2008
 
Kim and Things...
This past week. I had to notify 2 people of Kim's passing. People that somehow managed to get overlooked in the notifications, and/or just weren't around when she passed...

It's still not an easy thing to do. 

I still have alteast one physical place where Kim used to go to get her comic books, that I haven't had the resolve and let them know yet.... 

I signed in and checked Kim's gmail email tonite... (That's where I had to notify one person)... Then I logged out and logged into my gmail...

As a result, Kim showed as "online" in my contacts list for a moment... And that made me happy... And then it timed out, and went to offline... And I cried... and decided to blog about it....

-P.... The Lost little one.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.