GeekBlog
Sunday, December 14, 2008
 
TechTalk Blog, and $99 laptops....

Hi everyone.... Since this "GeekBlog" or "GeekyBlog" has become more of a personal blog, than a blog about technology.... Several friends and I have started a NEW blog about Technology/Gadgets/ and other Geekly Obsessions...

The address is: http://techtalk.cyberbrats.net

and in the last 4 days, we have had 4 posts. The most recent being: $99 Laptops, and other ramblings....

Check it you, you may find you like it!

And yes, I will continue to post my "personal issues" on this blog :)

-HuGgLeS-
-P/KAF

P.S. Did I mention the site is fully .mobi compliant and mobile friendly? Just access the site on your phone/pda through the same address as above, or you can use our QR Code:

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger

-GeekGirl



This site, and all images contained herin are Copy right 2001, ME! (As in GeekGirl!). I Made them all, from scratch, If you want to use one on your site, please e-mail me and I will let you know if you can of if I want you to go fuck yourself.